Equipping parents to raise God-connected children and teens
Learn simple ways to use everyday life to share faith with the young ones you love, and coach them into a life lived with Jesus.
Over the course of a few sessions, you will learn to:
- Create Windows - showing kids an imperfect, real relationship with God.
- Frame - seeing God in the big and small of life.
- Unwind - joining the dots to find a big picture of God.
- Chat and Catch - helping kids hear God's voice and speak to him in their own way.
- Surf the Waves - joining kids as their interests and emotions flow in new directions.